This committee, chaired by Ali Stunt (Pancreatic Cancer Action, UK), will:
- Support the Chair of the Committee to ensure that the WPCD campaign is successfully delivered
- Contribute to the development of WPCD campaign design as required
- Provide timely feedback on campaign developments and proposals
- Support the Committee Chair to ensure that WPCD supporters have access to the information and tools they require to participate in the WPCD campaign
- Ensure that the WPCD campaign is appropriate and relevant for a global audience Undertake specific tasks, including review of specific WPCD materials
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a WPCD evaluation framework
The work of the WPCD Committee is closely related to the core activities of the World Pancreatic Cancer Coalition.
This is a one-year term, ending in December 2017. ECPC will thus actively contribute to two WPCD campaigns.
In 2016, WPCD will be on the 17th of November! Add it to your calendars and follow ECPC to find out more about the scheduled activities and social media campaign!