We are pleased to announce the results of the elections we recently conducted for the 2022-2025 mandate of the ECPC Board. The elections were opened on 12 April 2022, 00:00 CEST and closed on 18 May 2022, 23:59 CEST. The ECPC notary François Marcelis has received ballots from 80 Full Members: 78 are valid, 2 are not valid. There is not a required minimum participation quorum according to the ECPC Statute.
It gives us great pleasure to confirm the names of the new ECPC Board who will commence their mandate on 28 June 2022:
Francesco De Lorenzo – 58 Votes
George Kapetanakis – 53 Votes
Jana Pelouchova – 43 Votes
Maria Begona Barragan Garcia – 33 Votes
Evgenia Dimitrova Aleksandrova – 33 Votes
Alin Bujan – 30 Votes
Jacob Landsmann Hansen – 26 Votes
In accordance of the ECPC Statute, Article 7, Paragraph 3, the Board elects a president, vice-president, secretary, and treasurer from its members.
The Audit Committee comprises three members. The names of the new Audit Committee who will commence their mandate on 28 June 2022 are:
Roberto Persio – 50 Votes
Maria Theodoridou – 41 Votes
Vasile Ianovici – 39 Votes
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our Members who participated in the nomination and election process and to congratulate the newly elected members of the Board and the Audit Committee members. We look forward to working together to continue to shape the future of cancer patients in Europe.
Learn more about the candidates here.
The 2022 Elections will be organised in line with the statute of ECPC, which entered into force in 2018. To clarify which rules are applicable to the Elections, you can download the Extract from the ECPC statute related to the Elections (click here).
ECPC full members will receive a unique code to cast their vote and they must submit their vote via email to the ECPC Public Notary.
Information on ECPC elections:
Who can nominate a candidate and who can vote?
- Full Members are eligible to vote and nominate the Board candidates by 10 April 2022. The completed form should be sent to email@example.com
- Both Full and Associate Members can nominate candidates for the Audit Committee and propose names for the ECPC list of experts. The completed form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not know whether you are a Full or an Associate Member, Please contact the ECPC office.
- 7 March – 10 April: ECPC Full and Associate Members send the candidatures
- On 11 April: The approved candidatures will be communicated
- 12 April – 18 May: vote
- On 19 May: ECPC will communicate results on the website
- 28 May, ECPC AGM 2022: ECPC publishes the results of the votes. The new Board and Audit Committees are created