Unprecedented times call for unprecedent actions and a Fresh Chapter’s new virtual Resiliency Series, is one of them. During this challenging times, this initiative has been designed to help employees, leaders of cancer advocacy organization, independent advocates and social workers in the field of cancer. Throughout several online series, the project seeks to help ease some of the stress advocates might be facing.
Together with other pharmaceutical companies, Astella has launched this opportunity as a networking space in which advocates in the space can be connected in an interactive virtual setting. Furthermore, this series will allow access to new tools and resources for those who join the initiative. Mutual support is key in this at the present time and this is chance to build strong relationships with other advocacy partners.
Some of themes that will be covered during the flexible virtual series are:
- Protect the Asset: Investing In Yourself As A Tool For Helping Others
- Uncertainty & Possibility: Tools for Navigating A Changing Landscape
- Living in Contradiction: Balancing Purpose & Self-Care In the Midst of Adversity
- Building Stronger Connections As A Tool For Resilience
- Wouldn’t It Be Cool If I Could – Possibilities and Blue Sky Thinking
These sessions are offered during October and November 2020 and they for free; however, they are available on a first-come, first-served basis and each session has a maximum amount of participants of 20 advocates. If you do not want to miss this opportunity and would like further details about the registration process and sessions, please click here.