The role of Research & Innovation in the enhancement of older cancer patients care & treatment options, accessibility and Quality of Life during survivorship
We warmly invite you to attend the online European Event entitled: “The role of Research & Innovation in the enhancement of older cancer patients care & treatment options, accessibility and Quality of Life during survivorship”.
This webinar aims at opening the discussion over R&I in the Cancer Health & Care Digital Transformation, what innovation LifeChamps’ project can bring and how it can be improved to better serve the needs of older cancer patients and caregivers.
Aims and scopes of the LifeChamps H2020 Project (aims & scopes)
Prof. Panagiotis Bamidis, LifeChamps Project Coordinator, School of Medicine, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
The Innovative aspects of LifeChamps: technical & methodological specifications
Dr. Antonis Billis, LifeChamps Scientific Coordinator, School of Medicine, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Panel discussion: Policymakers & Experts’ perspective on the role of R&I in future cancer care policies (barriers & drivers)
• Dr. Tomislav Sokol, Member of the European Parliament and BECA committee member
• EU Commission representative, TBC
• Dr. Nicolo Battisti, President-Elect of the International Society of Geriatric Oncology (SIOG)
• Prof. Mark Lawler, ECPC Scientific Committee member, Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences, Queen’s University Belfast
• Mrs. Jacqueline Daly, Board Member of the European Cancer Patient Coalition (ECPC)
• Dr. Evdokimos Konstantinidis, President of the European Network of Living Labs (ENoLL)