Cancer And Quality Of Life
We warmly invite you to attend the online event “Cancer and Quality of Life: Overview of some unmet needs of life after cancer diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship”.
The webinar seeks to offer an overview of the key issues concerning Quality of Life during cancer treatment & survivorship in Europe and suggest proposals to improve the quality of life for cancer survivors in the European area.
Welcome, housekeeping rules and Introduction
- Jacqueline Daly, ECPC Board Member
- Mark Lawler, Associate Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Professor Queen’s University Belfast, ECPC Scientific committee member
Europe’s Beating Cancer Plan and the implementation of sustainable strategies around quality of life and survivorship of cancer patients
- Alessandra Moretti, MEP and BECA Committee member
The impact of cancer-related comorbidities on patient treatment, treatment efficacy, survivorship, and quality of life
- Matti Aapro, Board of Directors of the Genolier Cancer Center, Genolier, Switzerland, President of the European Cancer Organisation
Value based care approaches to improve quality of life during cancer treatment and survivorship
- Volker Bischoff, Alcimed Senior Healthcare Project Manager & Great Explorer Oncology
Right to be forgotten (for the cured patients)
- Françoise Meunier, Chair EACS Committee on Cancer Survivorship, ARMB;ECPC Scientific committee member