Projects InternECPC's Internship Programme gives graduate students the opportunity to obtain training and exposure to ECPC’s work in the field of cancer and non-communicable diseases. All intern posts are based in Brussels and are open to citizens of the European Union as well as others who have right to live and work in Belgium, without a work permit.
The next round of internships will commence after 15 August 2017.
Main Activities● Schedule project meetings, writing minutes and agendas and circulating reference materials for preparation of meetings;
● Assist in drafting project materials and proposals;
● Assist with the compiling, reviewing, and editing of project technical progress reports and annual work plans and overseeing timely submission;
● Compiling social media and campaign metrics;
● Drafting PowerPoint presentations for internal and external audiences;
● Assist in answering and processing project and general communication enquiries
Required profile● Be a graduate or undergraduate student, who requires an internship for the completion of the coursework, or have achieved an undergraduate degree preferably in medicine and/or health sciences;
● Have EU nationality and/or right to live and work in Belgium without a work permit;
● Have excellent verbal and written skills in English. Knowledge of other EU languages is an asset;
● Have fast word-processing skills and good command of Microsoft Office;
● Be proactive, flexible, and good communicators;
● Have excellent organisational and team working skills.
We are offering six-month paid internship positions of €751 per month plus STIB/MIVB metro pass and meal vouchers.
ECPC regrets that we are not able to acknowledge all applications received.