Annual General Meetings
Each year, ECPC organises an Annual General Meeting of its Members (AGM).
Art. 14 of the ECPC statute (adopted in 2015) defines the obligations to be performed during the AGM. Therefore, you will find the following documents per each ECPC AGM:
- Minutes of the previous General Assembly meeting;
- The Board's annual report;
- The Board's financial report;
- The report of the Association's audit committee;
- A clear image on ECPC assets and statement of income and expenditure for the past financial year;
- The adopted budget for the next financial year.
ECPC Office is currenlty reorganising the Association's archive. Missing data from older AGMs will be published shortly.